Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hoard's Dairyman, a purse, and me

We recently received this letter from one of our readers. Apparently, it is more than our just-under-125-year history that makes us a long-lasting magazine. Photos are shown below.
I got in a car wreck on Saturday, June 20, at 9:45 p.m., and my car went up in flames (I only got a few bruises). I swerved to miss a man walking on my side of the road in the middle of my lane, and I collided with an F250. Once all was said and done, we found a past issue of your magazine in the car. This Hoard's Dairyman, my purse, and me were the only things to survive. We just found it too funny not to share this photo with you and the others at the magazine. This is one well-made paper. - T.L.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home